Winsome Hall, BA
Independent Non-Executive Director, Chairman Appointed 4 December 2007 – Current
- Non-executive director with more than 17 years’ experience in a variety of private and public listed companies in the financial sector; significant experience in audit roles and governance, including investment governance and funding Australian research and innovation investment.
- Trustee Director for Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation and Medical Research Commercialisation Fund Pty Ltd.
Susan Roberts, BEc FIAA
Independent non-executive director Appointed 1 December 2016 – current
- Formerly CEO and Executive Director Lazard Asset Management, with 25+ years of experience in funds management, financial services and superannuation.
- Fellow of the Actuaries Institute of Australia, Chair of Investor Working Group of the 30% Club Australia
Raelene Seales, BBus
Non-Executive Director Appointed 16 May 2016 - Current
- Operations Business Stream Leader - Life & Investments, responsible for the target operating model design for all operations (Product, Investments, Customer, Underwriting, Claims and Property) for the ANZ One Path acquisition and defining the customer servicing experience between OnePath, ANZ and IOOF.
- Previously Chief Operations Officer for General Insurance Australia responsible for the Zurich Underwriting Centre, Business Transformation, Corporate Real Estate & Facilities Management, Marketing and Customer as well as IT and Commercial Platforms
- Prior to Zurich, Raelene has had over 25 years experience in Banking and Finance including roles at MLC and ANZ
Brett Bennett, GAICD
Non-Executive Director Appointed 31 March 2011 - Current
- Chief Technology Officer for APAC. Previously, Chief Technology Officer for Zurich Australia responsible for managing the Technical Operations Group.
- Prior to Zurich, 15 years with GIO in various roles with the last 10 of these being in Senior & Executive Management positions.