A plan that provides you with a regular income when you reach retirement.
The Zurich Account-Based Pension is designed to help you enjoy financial independence in retirement by paying you a regular income throughout the year at frequencies you choose. It includes a choice of investment options to suit all risk profiles.
Key features include:
- Automatic investment adjuster that reduces investment risk as you get older.
- Competitive fee structure based on a 'stepped' structure.
- Flexible payment options that can be changed at no cost.
- Regular income paid tax-free to members over the age of 60.
- The ability to access your money at any time.
- Any balance at your passing will be paid to your beneficiaries as a pension or lump sum.
Investment options to suit you
Members of the Zurich Account-Based Pension plan can select from a range of professionally constructed investment options managed by strategic investment partners who are recognised as being amongst the best in their area of expertise. By combining these specialist investment managers with Zurich’s excellence in customer service, we are able to offer an exclusive range of investments to Australian investors.