Consolidate multiple accounts
Have you located lost super, or have multiple active superannuation accounts? Do you find it hard to keep track of your valuable retirement benefits?
With the average Australian having approximately three superannuation accounts, you are not alone. Don’t worry; we can help you consolidate your super into one account.
There are a number of benefits of consolidating small account balances into one account, including:
- Less fees: With more than one superannuation fund, it’s likely that you are paying higher ongoing fees. Consolidate today and ensure these savings are put towards your future.
- Ease and convenience: If all your superannuation was in one fund, not only would it be easier for you to keep track of it, but you could rely on that one source for information about your superannuation.
- Focus: One superannuation plan ensures one cohesive investment strategy to ensure you remain focused on growing your retirement benefits.
Easy steps to consolidate
- In addition to any lost superannuation that you find, gather together copies of your old superannuation statements that you have stored away.
- Before consolidating your super into one account you should first check:
- If you will have to pay any termination fees
- If you lose any insurance benefits
- That the fund you are consolidating into has all the services you want
- That your employer can contribute to your chosen fund
- Complete the Zurich Superannuation Transfer Request Form (one for each fund you are transferring from) and we’ll arrange for the various amounts to be transferred to your Zurich superannuation plan.
When you have signed and completed the Superannuation Transfer Request Form, return it to:
Zurich Customer Care
Locked Bag 994
North Sydney NSW 2059
Alternatively, you can log into the ATO’s SuperSeeker search tool and consolidate online.
Either way, when the money is received by Zurich, we will confirm that the money has been received and how much was deposited to your account. It’s that easy with Zurich.