Small and medium business

Property owners

Your buildings are a major asset. That's worth protecting. 

Zurich offers a range of commercial property insurance so owners can protect their buildings and physical assets against the unexpected. Not only does this cover against damage from things like floods or fire, it also covers against the loss of rental income while repairs are made.

Here's how it works

Delia owns three commercial units in a business park. She rents them to an architect, an accountant and a solicitor. During a week of unusually torrential rain the business park is flooded, with water streaming into Delia's units located on the ground floor. Fortunately Delia's Business Insurance included standard flood cover, helping her pay for the repairs required to make the offices habitable again. 

And while these repairs were being made, Delia's additional Business Interruption cover replaced her lost rental income while the offices were unlettable.


How to apply

We sell Zurich Insurance through independent insurance brokers so you can be sure it's the right cover for your needs.

You can find a broker with the free needabroker service or call NIBA* on 1300 53 10 73  

*NIBA is the peak body for professional insurance brokers in Australia.

You might be interested in:

Business Insurance

Motor insurance

Management Liability

Travel for business