Our products and services

Property and equipment

Protect the items that keep you in business.

The property and equipment your business relies on are the lifeblood of your business. 

Engineering Plant

Cover for plant and machinery items such as boilers, refrigeration equipment, air conditioners and factory machines for repair or replacement resulting from damage. Also includes damage to your other property (such as your stock) caused by flying fragments. 

Electronic Equipment

Cover for items such as computers against fire, theft or accidental damage. You can choose to also cover breakdown, electronic data restoration costs and the increased costs in working following an incident. 

How to apply

We sell Zurich Insurance through independent insurance brokers so you can be sure it's the right cover for your needs.

You can find a broker with the free needabroker service or call NIBA* on 1300 53 10 73  

*NIBA is the peak body for professional insurance brokers in Australia.

You might be interested in:

Motor insurance


❯ Risk Management Tools