Single Marine Cargo Insurance
Single marine cargo insurance is for ‘one-off’ insurance cover for import or export shipments, except home removals.
Our Single Marine Cargo has a broad, market-leading and competitive cover incorporating internationally recognised Institute Clauses with our own special conditions and additional clauses.
Cargo is insured for loss or damage during import, export including within the Australian leg of the journey.
How to apply
- Debris removal up to $25,000
- No disposal or sale of branded goods without Insured's consent
- Cover while goods in transit to or from packers' premises and for up to one month while goods are held there.
- Policy can be issued for single imports or exports including within Australia leg of journey.
- Insured can purchase as and when required, no annual premium to consider.