Specified Items in Transit Insurance
Specified Items in Transit Insurance is a simple and inexpensive annual cover for major transit risks and theft of specified goods regularly transported on any registered road vehicle or trailer.
This product is particularly suitable for tools of trade, mechanical and/or electronic equipment, musical instruments, computers or other equipment, eg racing cars or boats, suitable for tradesmen, professional people, small businesses, sporting groups, schools and associations. Premium is based on the type of specified items carried and the nominated sum insured.
How to apply
- Debris removal up to a maximum of $5,000
- Policy can be extended to include static cover at Insured's nominated residential or business address.
- Simple and easy to understand policy wording
- No need to declare number of trips made in the policy period
- No need to nominate vehicles, any registered road vehicle or trailer is applicable.
- Low cost alternative to other forms of insurance.
Type: pdf (976Kb)
Effective date: 31 August 2015