Goods in Transit Insurance (own vehicles)
Goods in Transit Insurance (own vehicles) is a simple and inexpensive annual cover for major transit risks and theft of goods carried in any vehicle owned and/or operated by the insured and is not restricted to nominated vehicles.
It is particularly suited to small businesses and farmers with one or more vehicles used to collect or deliver goods or livestock.
Annual premium is calculated on the number of vehicles operated, type of goods/livestock carried and the nominated sum insured.
How to apply
- Debris removal up to a maximum of $5,000
- No disposal or sale of branded goods without consent of the Insured.
- Simple and easy to understand policy wording
- No need to declare total goods carried
- No need to nominate vehicles, any registered road vehicle or trailer owned or operated by the Insured is applicable.