Industrial Special Risks (ISR)
ISR insurance is suitable for enterprises with assets generally greater than $10 million. We prefer writing business within the manufacturing area where your risk engineering, financial and claims experience is above average.
Our ISR policy is based on the Mark IV wording including agreed endorsements (other non-standard endorsements can be considered by request) and covers can include the following:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, contents, stock, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees.
- Loss of gross profits and/or increased expenses caused by damage to insured property and also by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities.
- Burglary and theft of money.
- Accidental damage and glass breakage.
- Removal of debris, extra costs or re-instatement, re-writing of records and professional fees.