Expatriate Insurance and Inpatriate Insurance
The expatriate/inpatriate insurance product covers employees for medical assistance and repatriation whilst seconded on business outside their country of residence.
Zurich has built a team and service offering which is singularly focused on delivery of excellent service to you and your employees. This includes the assistance services of Zurich Assist worldwide, with locally based personnel servicing you with expertise, empathy and understanding. So in addition to the security of one of the world’s largest general insurance companies, Zurich provides a high quality, local claims service focused on you and your employees needs.
How to apply
Zurich leads the way with revolutionary product and service features:
- Clear and easy top follow policy wording
- Access to our Blackberry®-based Zurich Travel Locator service*
- Personal accident and sickness benefits
- Dependent children definition includes physically or mentally disabled children of any age
- Escalation of claims benefit linked to Australian Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Six month salary definition applies.
Standard Features & Benefits
- Medical Primary and Specialist Outpatient Care
- Maternity Care Expenses and New Born Child Expenses
- Prescribed Medicines
- Dental Expenses
- Ancillary Expenses
- Emergency Return Home
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Personnel Replacement.
|Zurich Assist||Access to the worldwide services for Emergency Assistance including:
|Zurich Travel Locator Service||Mobile, Blackberry® based service delivering relevant, timely and location specific:
It responds to the need for accurate information and allows travellers to make decisions on-the-go to travel emergencies, emerging threats or difficult situations they may encounter.
|Medical & additional expenses||Medical and additional expenses incurred by the insured person following injury or sickness occurring during the period of insurance for expenses such as:
|Medical Repatriation and Emergency Evacuation||Benefits include reasonable expenses incurred for medical repatriation and emergency evacuation, such as those described below, incurred by an insured person following injury or sickness and incurred during the period of insurance:
|Personal accident and sickness||
|Personal liability cover||Cover for insured persons legal liability to pay damages in respect to: