To cancel a NSW CTP Greenslip you must visit the Roads and Maritime Services (previously RTA) to cancel your registration. Once documents are obtained from RMS please complete the Zurich CTP Notice of Policy Cancellation.

Please return all relevant documentation via email, fax or mail as noted on the form.