Ezicover Income Protection
Sickness & Injury Cover
Sickness & Injury cover can pay a monthly benefit while you are disabled and unable to work in any occupation solely due to sickness or injury for longer than the chosen waiting period. If you would like to choose this cover, you can select it on the initial quote page. If you do not qualify for Sickness & Injury cover, you may still be eligible for Injury Only cover.
Injury Only Cover
Injury Only cover can pay a monthly benefit while you are disabled and unable to work in any occupation solely due to injury for longer than the chosen waiting period. If you would like to choose this cover, you can select it on the initial quote page. Additionally, if you have a medical condition or history that prevents you from applying for Sickness & Injury cover, Injury Only cover may still be available.
- First month's premium payment waived
- 5% discount if you also have an Ezicover Life Insurance policy
- Monthly payments of up to 75% of pre-disability income (maximum $12,000 per month) paid for your chosen benefit period up to 5 years
- Available to Australian residents aged 19 – 60
- No medical required
- 30 day cooling off period
- Waiver of waiting period and lump sum payment equal to three times the monthly benefit for Heart attack, Cancer or Stroke with no waiting period (for Sickness & Injury cover)
- Premiums are generally tax deductible
- Reducing income feature
You can temporarily reduce your cover and premium payment during times of financial hardship or changes in your circumstances
- Insurance premiums waived while a monthly benefit is being paid
- $500 Return-to-work benefit to help with extra expenses when claim ends
- Worldwide cover 24/7 except where the Australian government has advised against travel to that country
For more information and complete details on these benefits, please refer to the PDS.