December 20, 2018
December 20, 2018 | Adviser News
Closing off new quote functionality on the ZXpress platform on 1 January 2019
After the successful release of the Zurich Adviser Portal which includes the new, online life quotes platform, we will be closing off the functionality to submit new quotes in ZXpress on 1 January 2019.
If you have unfinished quotes and applications in ZXpress on 1 January 2019, you will still be able to submit these until 31 January 2019, although it is important to note that, in line with the LIF transitionary rules, any policy issued after 31 December 2018 will attract a maximum up front commission of 70%.
We have produced a helpful on demand webinar which can be accessed here
What is the Zurich Adviser Portal?
The Zurich Adviser Portal offers unrivalled efficiency in your dealings with Zurich.
The new portal is a smart, simple and seamless all-in-one platform for quotes, applications, renewals, client management, notifications, scenario planning and advice tools. Everything can be accessed online with a single sign-on, and can be easily personalised to suit your preferences and maximise productivity.
Market-leading functionality and design provides a user experience unlike any other in the market, making it the most intuitive and productive adviser quoting platform, client management and online servicing available.
How do I access the Zurich Adviser Portal
You will be able to log onto to the Zurich Adviser Portal using your existing ZLife login. If you are not currently registered on ZLife or ZXpress, this can be done on your first visit to the Zurich Adviser Portal.
Tips for Maximising Completions
- Completion of Cases where Modified Terms/Revised Terms have been offered:
Often a case only requires acceptance of 'Modified/Revised terms' that have been issued to go in force. Traditionally, these cases require the adviser to meet with the client and have the terms signed. Zurich has two simple options for obtaining acceptance of Modified / Revised Terms:
1) Up front acceptance of revised terms – your client can sign the Adviser Authority form which allows the Adviser to accept the modified terms on behalf of the insured.
2) Verbal Acceptance of the revised terms - either your client can contact Zurich or Zurich can contact your client to confirm acceptance. Our tele underwriting team will require permission from the adviser for us to contact the client by phone if they have not already done so in the application. If you would like Zurich to contact the client, then please let us know.
- If sending in Direct Debit Request forms, please have these completed correctly. Note - Section 2 (Payor Details) needs to be completed by the person who is paying the premiums
- If premiums being paid from external super funds – please include rollover authority forms
And finally, if you have any outstanding requirements for applications already submitted please review these as a priority – our teams are available should you need to contact us with any questions.
Who should I contact if I have questions or need assistance?
If you are currently still using our ZXpress quoting platform, we are keen to help you transition to our new portal , and your Zurich Representative can provide you with more information and is well equipped to assist you through any issues.
If you would like to know more about the Zurich Adviser Portal or any of Zurich’s Life Insurance offerings our friendly Adviser Services team will be able to assist with any questions you may have,
Phone: 1800 500 655