HSBC Card Insurance (including travel insurance)
Effective 1 August 2015, the issuer of the HSBC Credit Card and Debit Card Complimentary Insurance will be changing from Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (“Zurich”) to another insurer.
If an insurable event occurs prior to 1 August 2015, Zurich will still be responsible for the claim in accordance with the insurance booklets listed below. If the event occurs on or after 1 August 2015 the new insurer will manage the claim.
If you want to know more about the new insurance or if your insurable claim occurred on or after 1 August 2015 please go to the HSBC website.
Make a claim with Zurich
If your claim (that is the insurable event) occurred prior to 1 August 2015 please follow the instructions on our claims page, or phone Zurich on 1800 648 093 Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (Sydney time).
Zurich Policy booklets (for claims that occur prior to 1 August 2015)
- HSBC Business Visa Debit Card Insurance terms & conditions (pdf 402kb)
- HSBC Platinum Credit Card Insurance terms & conditions (pdf 750kb)
- HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card Insurances terms & conditions (pdf 238kb)
- HSBC Premier Credit Card and Debit Card Insurance terms & conditions (pdf 404kb)
- HSBC Corporate Platinum Credit Card and Business Credit Card (pdf 371kb)