Life insurance - Death claims with Zurich Australia
Provides a benefit on death.
(Please note that the following are initial requirements and depending on the circumstances we may need further information or documentation. If that is the case we shall inform you).
Step 1: Ensure the estate/policy owner has the following information available
- Certified death certificate
- Certified copy of will or probate (if there is no will then we need certified copies of letters of administration)
- Original policy document (if not able to be located please advise us and we will provide further documentation for completion)
- Certified proof of age of the deceased
- Details for new policy owners (this is required upon the death of the policy owner so that we can transfer the policy to the new owner who is nominated to us).
Step 2: Complete claim forms
Print out the claim form and have the relevant party complete it.
Step 3: Submit claim forms
Send completed claim forms to:
Zurich Financial Services Australia
Locked Bag 994
North Sydney, NSW 2059
Fax: +61 2 9995 3732
To avoid delay, please note all forms must be signed before they are returned to Zurich.
Zurich Claims Consultants are available from from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm AEST Monday to Friday.
They will be happy to answer any questions you have about your claim and any entitlements under the policy. Call the Zurich claims consultants on 131 551.