Extended warranty claims
Cover for many new personal goods purchased on an eligible credit or debit card extending the warranty of the goods. Appropriate paperwork must be submitted with a claim.
Conditions of cover will vary depending on the type of card. Please refer to your Policy booklet for the details of your cover.
Please ensure you provide the following requested information and documentation:
- Your monthly credit card statement showing the following:
- Accountholder’s full name and address (ie statement’s front page)
- Purchase of the item being subject to this claim
- Purchase receipt
- Warranty card (or similar document) showing the length of the warranty period
- You are required to have the item examined by the manufacturer’s authorised service agent, who is to prepare a report stating:
- Make and model number
- Description of the fault
- Advice as to whether the fault would have been covered by the manufacturer should it have occurred during the Warranty period
- Quote / receipt for repairs.
Note: If you don’t provide what is required your claim may be delayed or not paid.
Where to send your form
Submit the claim form with associated documents (use checklist to identify the appropriate documents) by sending to:
Zurich Financial Services Australia Limited
Credit Card Claims Services
Locked Bag 2138
North Sydney NSW 2059