Marina Operator Liability
Marina operators are exposed to both land and marine liabilities. They offer a broad range of marine services including berthing, mooring, storage, fuelling, ship repair and maintenance. They also offer a number of land based services which can include car parks, retail, residential and commercial facilities.
Zurich offers a comprehensive insurance solution to marina operators which can be tailored to suit individual circumstances.
Zurich's Marina Operators Liability Insurance includes:
- Watercraft in care, custody and control
- Ship repair, storage, moorings, hauling out and fuelling services
- Movement of vessels not exceeding 40 kms from business address
- Pollution, including clean-up costs
- Consequential loss and loss of use of damaged watercraft
- Removal of wreck.
How to apply
Some of the benefits of Zurich's Marina Operator Liability Insurance include:
- Wide scope of cover
- No discovery period
- No negligence trigger
- Easy to understand plain English wording
- First class claims and advisory services
- Flexible and tailored cover.