Cargo Handling Facility Liability
Cargo handling risks are unique and involve consideration of domestic, international and maritime legal regimes. Zurich is able to provide insurance and risk solutions to our clients based on our long standing specialist expertise, acclaimed service standards and the security of the global Zurich Group.
Cargo handling facility liability insurance is a package of insurance and risk management services designed to protect cargo handlers and marine terminal operators from their liability exposures.
- Loss or damage to cargo and containers including consequential loss
- Errors and omissions including delay and consequential loss
- Damage to third party property including cargo, wharfs and equipment
- Fines and penalties
- Liability for operational services including lifting, marshalling, storage and distribution.
How to apply
- Easy to understand plain English wording
- First class claims and advisory services
- Tailored package of cover and premium.