Corporate Travel Insurance
Did you know that as a director of a registered business entity, your corporate travel policy is valid for both your business and your leisure travel?
Recent incidents demonstrate how real the scenario of being stranded is - volcanic eruption making flying unsafe, or an air traffic controllers’ strike cutting you off from your next business meeting.
What if you got stuck in an airport terminal just before your sister’s wedding? What if a natural disaster clouded your overseas business trip?
Zurich Corporate Travel Insurance is your passport to peace of mind when you travel. Its benefits go well beyond your retail or credit card travel policy. With the expertise and empathy of Zurich Assist, we’ll provide you with a worldwide, personal assistance service.
We cover businesses small and large that have directors and employees travelling for business. Premiums are based on the number of interstate and overseas trips per year.
If you travel for business, or you have employees travelling on your behalf, consider Zurich Corporate Travel Insurance.
You will be covered for:
- Travel disruption, cancellations, loss of deposits
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage
- Political and natural disaster evacuation
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses
- Personal liability during your travel
- Assistance services of Zurich Assist, within Australia and worldwide, 24/7, including:
- Access to medical practitioners for emergency assistance and advice
- Medical repatriation / evacuation
- Advice and assistance with lost luggage (including passport).
When will you be likely to need Zurich Corporate Travel insurance? Check out the case studies.
How to apply
Features and benefits
Zurich leads the way with revolutionary product and service features:
- Clear and easy to follow policy wording
- RenewalRewardz – recognition of claim free status
- Cover provided for all ages as standard under Overseas Medical Expenses*
- Cover provided for all ages as standard under Loss of Deposits*
- Unexpired membership benefit extended to include temporary total and temporary partial disablement
- Six month salary definition applies
- Escalation of claims benefit linked to Australian Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Dependent children definition includes physically or mentally disabled children travelling of any age
- Personal vehicle excess cover for theft of vehicle whilst on business travel
- Home burglary excess reimbursement up to $1,000.