Large and Multinational Companies
Tailored global and domestic insurance solutions
Zurich offers large corporations (with >$300 million turnover/assets) tailored global and domestic solutions for risk transfer, risk financing and corporate risk management.
Our customers in Australia can benefit from the global Zurich network and our local expertise.
As a global organisation we have access to specialists that can provide support for your entire risk management program with the local authority to service and manage your business from within Australia.
Type: pdf (733Kb)
Download our new brochure about managing tomorrow’s risks with today’s insights, with tailored solutions ranging from global property and casualty to life and pension programs.
Beyond our full spectrum of property and casualty insurance capabilities, Zurich also offers a host of specialised and alternative solutions including:
- Structured programs that combine traditional corporate insurance products with alternative risk financing approaches such as captive fronting for customers with unique needs.
- Zurich Australian Risk Engineering Team whose local perspectives deliver risk insights that make a difference. Zurich’s Risk Engineers are skilled, trained professionals who both assist underwriters in developing insurance programs and provide insights that can have a material impact on reducing the cost of risk.
- Global D&O, PI & Motor programs which provide Australian customers with global insurance solutions around the world.
- An Energy branch experienced in insuring traditional oil and gas risks but increasingly focused on the fast-growing alternative energy market.
- Zurich Credit Political Risk which provides Australian customers with political risk insurance (PRI) and/or trade credit insurance (TCI) to cover risks in emerging markets around the world.
- Multinational Insurance Application (Zurich MIA) delivers greater certainty that your international program will be compliant with all local insurance and premium tax regulations, thus providing greater security and peace of mind.
- Zurich maintains centres of expertise on claims, this means you can be assured of partnering with a claim professional that has experienced similar claims many times. Our global claims team consists of 8,000 professionals with an average of 10-12 years or more of experience, including international claims experience.