Single Transit Insurance (within Australia)
Single Transit Insurance (within Australia) is for ‘one off’ consignments of goods (other than home removals) or livestock within Australia.
Our Single Transit (within Australia) has a broad, market-leading and competitive cover.
Goods or livestock can be insured for loss or damage during any transit within Australia.
How to apply
- Choice of three cover options for goods (not including livestock)
- Choice of two cover options for livestock
- Wide transit cover - from when goods (not including livestock) are first moved for transit until last moved at destination
- Debris removal up to $25,000
- Delayed unpacking - 90 days after delivery discovery period
- No disposal or sale of branded goods without Insured's consent.
- Policy can be issued for single journey.
- Insured can purchase as and when required, no annual premium to consider.
Type: pdf (1.0Mb)
Effective date: 31 August 2015